CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HI hi hi

I am sorry that I have not been writing. Life has been busy because of school and jobs at home. But it has been fun too. I went to activity girls tonight and the young women's teacher came in and asked me if I wanted to go on the temple trip but I said that I wasn't twelve yet. She said that I would be twelve by the time the temple trip was. I said that I would LOVE TO GO! So, next week I am going to get interviewed by the Bishop. I am happy to be able to go. Well, I will write back soon, bye .

2 comments:

Cheryl Robinson said...

I am so proud of all the writing and school you have been doing. Keep up the good work. Love you!!!!

Chris Robinson said...

That is so exciting that you get to go on the temple trip. As you know, you will love it.